Zilla (CURRENCY:ZLA) traded up 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 21st. During the last seven days, Zilla has traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Zilla token can currently be bought for about $0.0205 or 0.00000205 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Zilla has a market capitalization of $1.23 million and $201,136.00 worth of Zilla was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002845 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010072 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.77 or 0.00208619 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $120.95 or 0.01214894 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00092390 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00018465 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00020821 BTC.
Zilla’s launch date was November 30th, 2017. Zilla’s total supply is 60,000,000 tokens. Zilla’s official Twitter account is @zilliqa and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zilla is /r/ZILLAtoken. The official website for Zilla is zla.io.
Buying and Selling Zilla
Zilla can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilla directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilla should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zilla using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilla Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilla and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.