ZeusNetwork (CURRENCY:ZEUS) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 30th. ZeusNetwork has a total market cap of $15,639.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of ZeusNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ZeusNetwork has traded 69% lower against the dollar. One ZeusNetwork token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX, Bleutrade and Crex24.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004230 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded down 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Coinchase Token (CCH) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
ZeusNetwork is a token. ZeusNetwork’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,000,000,000 tokens. ZeusNetwork’s official Twitter account is @network_zeus. The official website for ZeusNetwork is zeusfundme.com.
ZeusNetwork Token Trading
ZeusNetwork can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, STEX and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZeusNetwork directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZeusNetwork should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZeusNetwork using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZeusNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZeusNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.