Zen Protocol (CURRENCY:ZP) traded up 6.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Zen Protocol has a market capitalization of $203,311.00 and $854.00 worth of Zen Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Zen Protocol has traded down 1.4% against the US dollar. One Zen Protocol coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0090 or 0.00000122 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013612 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00208348 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.21 or 0.01373769 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00028515 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00040463 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00122769 BTC.
About Zen Protocol
Zen Protocol is a coin. Its genesis date was December 17th, 2017. Zen Protocol’s total supply is 26,631,450 coins and its circulating supply is 22,636,450 coins. The Reddit community for Zen Protocol is /r/zenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zen Protocol’s official website is www.zenprotocol.com. Zen Protocol’s official Twitter account is @zen_protocol and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zen Protocol Coin Trading
Zen Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zen Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zen Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zen Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zen Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zen Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.