YIELD App (CURRENCY:YLD) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. YIELD App has a total market capitalization of $49.49 million and $1.03 million worth of YIELD App was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, YIELD App has traded 14.3% lower against the US dollar. One YIELD App coin can now be bought for about $0.39 or 0.00000900 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002281 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $24.30 or 0.00055432 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00002678 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.87 or 0.00125161 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002281 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.27 or 0.00012030 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.70 or 0.00044926 BTC.
YIELD App Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Yield is a P2P, non-custodial lending dapp that, unlike others, also incentivizes borrowers for successfully managing a loan to term. What that means is if you borrow on Yield and pay back on time, you're eligible to claim a proportionate amount of YLD tokens similar to how a lender gets interest in return. YLD is an ERC-20 token that is used for lowering 25% off their user fees increasing the YLD per loan borrowers can claim *reducing the collateral liquidation ratios (the difference between active and defaulted is often less than a percent) *100% of the fees on the platform are used to buyback and burn the token “
YIELD App Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as YIELD App directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade YIELD App should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase YIELD App using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for YIELD App Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for YIELD App and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.