YENTEN (YTN) traded up 34% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 23rd. During the last seven days, YENTEN has traded 81.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. YENTEN has a total market capitalization of $44,498.62 and approximately $2.00 worth of YENTEN was traded on exchanges in the last day. One YENTEN coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18,941.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00021741 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.91 or 0.00147377 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.82 or 0.00278923 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $139.15 or 0.00734784 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $114.85 or 0.00607479 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $115.18 or 0.00608218 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000959 BTC.
YENTEN Coin Profile
YENTEN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the YespowerR16 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 28th, 2017. YENTEN’s total supply is 41,952,065 coins. YENTEN’s official Twitter account is @YentenOutlook and its Facebook page is accessible here. YENTEN’s official website is yentencoin.info. The Reddit community for YENTEN is https://reddit.com/r/Yenten and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
YENTEN Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as YENTEN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire YENTEN should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy YENTEN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for YENTEN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for YENTEN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.