XYO (CURRENCY:XYO) traded 8.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 4th. XYO has a total market capitalization of $4.12 million and approximately $9,163.00 worth of XYO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, XYO has traded up 7.7% against the US dollar. One XYO token can now be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DEx.top, BitMart, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00038587 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $467.24 or 0.04411539 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001090 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
XYO is a token. It launched on February 28th, 2018. XYO’s total supply is 14,198,847,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,295,439,522 tokens. The Reddit community for XYO is /r/XYONetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. XYO’s official Twitter account is @XYOracleNetwork. The official website for XYO is xyo.network. XYO’s official message board is community.xyo.network.
XYO Token Trading
XYO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, KuCoin, YoBit, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), DDEX, LATOKEN and BitMart. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as XYO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XYO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase XYO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XYO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XYO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.