XP Power Limited (LON:XPP – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 1,895.14 ($23.71) and traded as low as GBX 1,270 ($15.89). XP Power shares last traded at GBX 1,364 ($17.06), with a volume of 29,390 shares.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Berenberg Bank restated a “hold” rating and issued a GBX 2,430 ($30.40) target price on shares of XP Power in a research note on Wednesday, August 2nd.
XP Power Trading Down 1.0 %
XP Power Company Profile
XP Power Limited, an investment holding company, designs and manufactures power supply solutions in Europe, North America, and Asia. The company offers AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC converters, high voltage DC-DC converters, high voltage AC-DC power supplies, RF power systems, EMI filters, custom power supplies, and 3 phase power supplies.
- Five stocks we like better than XP Power
- How to invest in marijuana stocks in 7 steps
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Read Stock Charts for Beginners
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for XP Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XP Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.