Shares of Wynn Macau, Limited (OTCMKTS:WYNMF – Get Free Report) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.94 and traded as low as $0.78. Wynn Macau shares last traded at $0.79, with a volume of 20,010 shares.
Wynn Macau Trading Up 3.9 %
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $0.91 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.94.
About Wynn Macau
Wynn Macau, Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, ownership, and operation of integrated destination casino resorts in Macau. The company's Wynn Palace resort features approximately 468,000 square feet of casino space providing 24-hour gaming and various games comprising private gaming salons and sky casinos; a luxury hotel with guest rooms, suites, and villas; and food and beverage outlets.
- Five stocks we like better than Wynn Macau
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Wynn Macau Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wynn Macau and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.