StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of WPP (NASDAQ:WPP – Get Rating) in a research report released on Thursday. The brokerage issued a buy rating on the stock.
WPP Price Performance
Shares of WPP stock opened at $55.98 on Thursday. The company has a market cap of $11.99 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.34, a PEG ratio of 1.95 and a beta of 1.39. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $54.48. WPP has a 12 month low of $39.67 and a 12 month high of $71.89.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WPP (WPP)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for WPP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WPP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.