Wowbit (CURRENCY:WWB) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 14th. Wowbit has a market cap of $2.05 million and approximately $70,065.00 worth of Wowbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wowbit token can currently be purchased for about $0.0074 or 0.00000088 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Wowbit has traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000454 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 39.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Wowbit (WWB) is a token. Wowbit’s total supply is 1,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 277,777,778 tokens. The official website for Wowbit is wowoonet.com. The official message board for Wowbit is wowoonet.com/news.html.
Buying and Selling Wowbit
Wowbit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wowbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wowbit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wowbit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wowbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wowbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.