A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) recently:
- 3/7/2019 – Sunrun was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 3/6/2019 – Sunrun was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Sunrun Inc. develops, owns, manages and sells residential solar energy systems. The Company provides solar service offerings through channels consists of direct-to-consumer channel, solar partner channel and strategic partnership channel. It also develops and sells mounting structures through the installation and distribution operations under the SnapNrack brand. The Company operates primarily in Arizona, California, Delaware, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania and South Carolina, as well as the District of Columbia. Sunrun Inc. is headquartered in San Francisco, California. “
- 3/1/2019 – Sunrun was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 3/1/2019 – Sunrun was given a new $24.00 price target on by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/29/2019 – Sunrun was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
Shares of Sunrun stock traded up $0.20 on Friday, reaching $14.77. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 1,284,139 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,253,820. The stock has a market capitalization of $1.68 billion, a PE ratio of 64.22, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.60 and a beta of 0.57. Sunrun Inc has a 52-week low of $7.32 and a 52-week high of $17.09. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.61, a current ratio of 1.24 and a quick ratio of 1.03.
In related news, Director Steven Vassallo sold 39,533 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, March 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $16.04, for a total transaction of $634,109.32. Following the completion of the sale, the director now directly owns 39,810 shares in the company, valued at $638,552.40. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Also, major shareholder Tiger Global Management Llc purchased 766,201 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, March 5th. The shares were purchased at an average price of $16.26 per share, with a total value of $12,458,428.26. The disclosure for this purchase can be found here. Over the last 90 days, insiders bought 1,600,364 shares of company stock valued at $24,348,303 and sold 573,633 shares valued at $9,061,965. 19.45% of the stock is owned by insiders.
Institutional investors and hedge funds have recently modified their holdings of the stock. Benjamin F. Edwards & Company Inc. purchased a new position in Sunrun during the fourth quarter worth $27,000. Trust Co. of Vermont lifted its holdings in shares of Sunrun by 500.6% during the 4th quarter. Trust Co. of Vermont now owns 3,111 shares of the energy company’s stock worth $34,000 after acquiring an additional 2,593 shares during the period. Rehmann Capital Advisory Group lifted its holdings in shares of Sunrun by 363.8% during the 4th quarter. Rehmann Capital Advisory Group now owns 3,789 shares of the energy company’s stock worth $41,000 after acquiring an additional 2,972 shares during the period. Bank of Montreal Can lifted its holdings in shares of Sunrun by 1,008.2% during the 4th quarter. Bank of Montreal Can now owns 7,403 shares of the energy company’s stock worth $81,000 after acquiring an additional 6,735 shares during the period. Finally, NumerixS Investment Technologies Inc lifted its holdings in shares of Sunrun by 54.7% during the 4th quarter. NumerixS Investment Technologies Inc now owns 9,900 shares of the energy company’s stock worth $105,000 after acquiring an additional 3,500 shares during the period. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 85.75% of the company’s stock.
Sunrun Inc engages in the design, development, installation, sale, ownership, and maintenance of residential solar energy systems in the United States. It also sells solar leads. The company markets and sells its products through direct channels, partner channels, mass media, digital media, canvassing, referral, retail, and field marketing.
Featured Story: Do You Need a Fiduciary?
Receive News & Ratings for Sunrun Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sunrun Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.