WAM Microcap Limited (ASX:WMI – Get Rating) insider Geoffrey(Geoff) Wilson sold 61,754 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Monday, March 13th. The stock was sold at an average price of A$1.53 ($1.02), for a total transaction of A$94,483.62 ($62,989.08).
WAM Microcap Stock Performance
About WAM Microcap
WAM Microcap Limited is a closed-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by MAM Pty Limited. The fund invests in public equity markets of Australia. It invests in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. The fund invests in value and growth stocks of micro-cap companies with a market capitalization of less than $300 million.
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for WAM Microcap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WAM Microcap and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.