Visio (CURRENCY:VISIO) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. Visio has a market cap of $22,780.00 and $0.00 worth of Visio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Visio coin can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. In the last week, Visio has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00020004 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00020055 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004160 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002766 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004805 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00012810 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00010771 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00111212 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000018 BTC.
VISIO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 27th, 2017. Visio’s total supply is 63,298,214 coins and its circulating supply is 51,298,214 coins. The official website for Visio is www.visioplatform.com. Visio’s official Twitter account is @TheVisioProject.
Buying and Selling Visio
Visio can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Visio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Visio should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Visio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Visio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Visio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.