Veros (CURRENCY:VRS) traded up 14.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 15th. One Veros token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0076 or 0.00000092 BTC on exchanges including Sistemkoin, Crex24 and Livecoin. Over the last week, Veros has traded up 19.5% against the dollar. Veros has a total market cap of $230,408.00 and approximately $13,260.00 worth of Veros was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.99 or 0.00325634 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012053 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001769 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $74.61 or 0.00900082 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.20 or 0.00159257 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005016 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000101 BTC.
Veros Token Profile
Veros’ genesis date was November 1st, 2016. Veros’ total supply is 79,952,700 tokens and its circulating supply is 30,376,101 tokens. Veros’ official Twitter account is @Veros_currency. Veros’ official website is vedh.io.
Veros Token Trading
Veros can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Livecoin and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veros directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veros should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Veros using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veros and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.