Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded up 6.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. During the last week, Verge has traded 9.3% higher against the US dollar. Verge has a total market cap of $220.94 million and approximately $2.37 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verge coin can now be bought for $0.0146 or 0.00000224 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Cryptopia, Crex24 and Bitfinex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.22 or 0.00894407 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002811 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0854 or 0.00001311 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003107 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001563 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003866 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00014682 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00013968 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0875 or 0.00001345 BTC.
Verge (XVG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 15th, 2016. Verge’s total supply is 15,172,086,051 coins. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Verge is /r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Verge is vergecurrency.com.
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Huobi, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, Bitfinex, Crex24, BiteBTC, CoinExchange, YoBit, TradeOgre, Binance, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, Bittrex, HitBTC, Coindeal, Bitbns, Upbit and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.