Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 38.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. In the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded down 22.5% against the U.S. dollar. Ultimate Secure Cash has a market cap of $32,967.00 and $0.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can currently be purchased for $0.0032 or 0.00000086 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded up 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000491 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Profile
Ultimate Secure Cash is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official website is ultimatesecurecash.info.
Buying and Selling Ultimate Secure Cash
Ultimate Secure Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.