U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 20th. One U Network token can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HADAX, DEx.top, Bibox and HitBTC. During the last seven days, U Network has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar. U Network has a market cap of $3.38 million and $99,578.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
U Network Profile
U Network (UUU) is a token. Its launch date was February 9th, 2018. U Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,272,098,566 tokens. The official message board for U Network is medium.com/unetwork. The official website for U Network is u.network. U Network’s official Twitter account is @UNetworkHQ. The Reddit community for U Network is /r/UNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
U Network Token Trading
U Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HADAX, HitBTC, DDEX, Bibox and DEx.top. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.