U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded 13.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Over the last seven days, U Network has traded down 36.7% against the US dollar. U Network has a total market capitalization of $16.13 million and approximately $1.91 million worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One U Network token can now be purchased for $0.0028 or 0.00000042 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox and DDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 32.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002261 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 43.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
U Network Profile
U Network is a token. Its launch date was February 9th, 2018. U Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,792,573,645 tokens. U Network’s official Twitter account is @UNetworkHQ. U Network’s official message board is medium.com/unetwork. U Network’s official website is u.network.
U Network Token Trading
U Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.