Typerium (CURRENCY:TYPE) traded up 15.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 13th. One Typerium token can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Typerium has a market capitalization of $427,979.33 and $182.00 worth of Typerium was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Typerium has traded 41.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.60 or 0.00043584 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00005716 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $138.67 or 0.00387443 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.74 or 0.00041191 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,505.88 or 0.04207340 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002796 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00013564 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002794 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000033 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Typerium aims to change this by bringing about smoother transactions and a better online experience for both buyers and sellers. Its platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain and smart-contract functionality to create a universal and decentralized trust and reputation system. This will give each party more information when they conduct transactions, help to reduce fraud and make it easier to resolve any conflict. On top of this, Typerium will have a seamlessly integrated mobile payments solution that takes advantage of the latest technology developments. The Typerium Creative Marketplace will use its own wallet and currency, the TYPE Token, and feature the trust and reputation system, as well as the integrated mobile payment solution mentioned above. Over time, these systems will be expanded to third-party retailers so that they can also take advantage of the increased functionality and lower costs that come from using the Typerium system. “
Buying and Selling Typerium
Typerium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Typerium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Typerium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Typerium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Typerium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Typerium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.