TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 14th. TurtleCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.71 million and $102,175.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, TurtleCoin has traded down 10.7% against the U.S. dollar. One TurtleCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- uPlexa (UPX) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Xeonbit (XNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00002496 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 119,825,415,833 coins. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TurtleCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. TurtleCoin’s official website is turtlecoin.lol.
According to CryptoCompare, “TurtleCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight algorithm. It is a community-focused cryptocurrency which follows three simple tenets: Fast, Easy, Safe. “
Buying and Selling TurtleCoin
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TurtleCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TurtleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.