TrustToken (CURRENCY:TRU) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 15th. One TrustToken coin can currently be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00000526 BTC on exchanges. TrustToken has a total market capitalization of $50.87 million and approximately $529,282.00 worth of TrustToken was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, TrustToken has traded up 45.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $42.33 or 0.00088457 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 27.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00003811 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.43 or 0.00019705 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002089 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $528.75 or 0.01104965 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.35 or 0.00065516 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.32 or 0.00113508 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002087 BTC.
TrustToken Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TrueFi is a DeFi protocol for uncollateralized lending, and TRU, the native token used for staking and voting on loan requests. The goal of TrueFi is to bring uncollateralized lending to DeFi. This helps cryptocurrency lenders enjoy attractive, sustainable rates of return, while giving cryptocurrency borrowers predictable loan terms without requiring collateral. “
Buying and Selling TrustToken
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrustToken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrustToken should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrustToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrustToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrustToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.