TrustNote (CURRENCY:TTT) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. One TrustNote coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. TrustNote has a total market capitalization of $92,375.00 and $403.00 worth of TrustNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, TrustNote has traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002684 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009937 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.04 or 0.00258151 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $133.02 or 0.01318923 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00021101 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00097146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000421 BTC.
TrustNote’s total supply is 500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 309,999,945 coins. The official website for TrustNote is trustnote.org. TrustNote’s official Twitter account is @Tap_Coin. The official message board for TrustNote is medium.com/trustnote.
TrustNote Coin Trading
TrustNote can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrustNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrustNote should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrustNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrustNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrustNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.