Trittium (CURRENCY:TRTT) traded 5.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Trittium has a market cap of $6.19 million and approximately $25,268.00 worth of Trittium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Trittium coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0480 or 0.00000088 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Trittium has traded 21.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00002649 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001824 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.03 or 0.00065704 BTC.
- KLAYswap Protocol (KSP) traded up 3,280.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2,115.22 or 0.03857807 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $146.31 or 0.00266839 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00004229 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $637.46 or 0.01162621 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.54 or 0.00031981 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $403.49 or 0.00735893 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $55,053.53 or 1.00408374 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tritium is an intermediary platform that allows for fast and easy peer-to-peer loans backed by crypto collateral. Both lenders and borrowers get to leverage their positions – lenders by earning interest on their latent cash and borrowers by getting the cash flow without having to part with their crypto assets. Building upon the Blockchain decentralized nature, Trittium aims to take the sharing economy one step further. “
Buying and Selling Trittium
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trittium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Trittium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Trittium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Trittium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trittium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.