Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 21st. Triggers has a market cap of $3.75 million and approximately $34,590.00 worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Triggers has traded down 1.5% against the US dollar. One Triggers token can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001828 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006086 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.84 or 0.00453088 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019146 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002116 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.49 or 0.01073678 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.45 or 0.00198610 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00008274 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00001579 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000129 BTC.
Triggers Token Profile
Triggers’ total supply is 32,105,578 tokens. Triggers’ official Twitter account is @blocksafe. The official message board for Triggers is blog.blocksafe.network. The official website for Triggers is www.blocksafefoundation.com.
Triggers Token Trading
Triggers can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Triggers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triggers should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Triggers using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.