Treatt plc (LON:TET – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 575.13 ($7.20) and traded as low as GBX 431.50 ($5.40). Treatt shares last traded at GBX 442.50 ($5.54), with a volume of 103,815 shares trading hands.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Berenberg Bank reduced their target price on shares of Treatt from GBX 780 ($9.76) to GBX 730 ($9.13) and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research report on Tuesday, October 10th.
Treatt Stock Performance
Treatt Company Profile
Treatt plc, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and supplies various natural extracts and ingredients to the flavor, fragrance, beverage, and consumer product industries in the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, the United States, China, and internationally. The company offers flavor ingredients, such as citrus, coffee, tea, health and wellness, and fruits and vegetables extracts; aroma, natural, and high impact chemicals; and herb, spice, and floral ingredients.
- Five stocks we like better than Treatt
- 3 Fintech Stocks With Good 2021 Prospects
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Treatt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Treatt and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.