Traceability Chain (CURRENCY:TAC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on July 17th. Traceability Chain has a market capitalization of $6.39 million and approximately $97,047.00 worth of Traceability Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Traceability Chain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0104 or 0.00000106 BTC on popular exchanges including FCoin, LBank and BCEX. During the last week, Traceability Chain has traded down 23.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.62 or 0.00477151 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00092898 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002917 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010186 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007548 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001287 BTC.
Traceability Chain Token Profile
Traceability Chain (CRYPTO:TAC) is a token. Traceability Chain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 615,183,929 tokens. The official message board for Traceability Chain is blog.tacchain.cn. Traceability Chain’s official website is tacchain.cn. Traceability Chain’s official Twitter account is @TraceabilityCh1.
Traceability Chain Token Trading
Traceability Chain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, BCEX and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traceability Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Traceability Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Traceability Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Traceability Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Traceability Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.