Tornado (CURRENCY:TCORE) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. One Tornado coin can now be purchased for $39.79 or 0.00123093 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Tornado has a market capitalization of $238,766.17 and approximately $46,663.00 worth of Tornado was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Tornado has traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003093 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00001844 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.19 or 0.00040810 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $34.48 or 0.00106649 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.95 or 0.00142133 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00002954 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32,268.74 or 0.99814453 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003094 BTC.
Tornado Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TCORE Vault is a Deflationary farming model forked from CORE, with an improved code. 20% of Total TCORE supply allocated on LGE for Liquidity is locked and earns TCORE tokens from the vault when users lock their LP tokens. LGE Contributors received TCORE tokens of equal value to their contribution (They received LP tokens + $TCORE tokens for their support). The TCORE Vaults earn a 1.5% fee from any Uniswap sell order and any transaction. TCORE Pools earn from profit strategy contracts to earn interest. “
Tornado Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tornado directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tornado should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tornado using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tornado Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tornado and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.