Theta Fuel (CURRENCY:TFUEL) traded 12.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 20th. Theta Fuel has a market cap of $1.38 billion and approximately $61.55 million worth of Theta Fuel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Theta Fuel coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.26 or 0.00000607 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Theta Fuel has traded down 12.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.24 or 0.00133096 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00003887 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $185.48 or 0.00431318 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.70 or 0.00017909 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.18 or 0.00042277 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.12 or 0.00011895 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001812 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Energi (NRG) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00003932 BTC.
About Theta Fuel
According to CryptoCompare, “The Theta Network and protocol aim to solve various challenges the video streaming industry faces today. First, tokens on the Theta blockchain are used as an incentive to encourage individual users to share their redundant computing and bandwidth resources as caching or relay nodes for video streams. This improves the quality of stream delivery and solves the “last-mile” delivery problem, the main bottleneck for traditional content delivery pipelines, especially for high-resolution high bitrate 4k, and 8k. Second, with sufficient network density, the majority of viewers will pull streams from peering caching nodes, allowing video platforms to significantly reduce content delivery network (CDN) costs. More importantly, by introducing tokens as an end-user incentive mechanism the Theta Network allows video platforms to deepen viewer engagement, drive incremental revenues “
Buying and Selling Theta Fuel
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Theta Fuel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Theta Fuel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Theta Fuel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Theta Fuel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Theta Fuel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.