TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. TaaS has a market capitalization of $6.81 million and approximately $758.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, TaaS has traded 5.2% lower against the dollar. One TaaS coin can currently be bought for about $0.84 or 0.00008035 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.93 or 0.00056545 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.03 or 0.00021312 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $356.51 or 0.00631436 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.10 or 0.00079886 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001774 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001774 BTC.
TaaS Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
TaaS Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TaaS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TaaS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.