Strike Energy Limited (ASX:STX – Get Rating) insider Andrew Seaton acquired 5,000,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, August 1st. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.15 ($0.11) per share, with a total value of A$750,000.00 ($528,169.01).
Strike Energy Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 2.36, a quick ratio of 2.31 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.13.
About Strike Energy
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Strike Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Strike Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.