STRAKS (CURRENCY:STAK) traded up 17.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One STRAKS coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Crex24. In the last seven days, STRAKS has traded 17% lower against the U.S. dollar. STRAKS has a market cap of $47,441.00 and approximately $56.00 worth of STRAKS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,219.98 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $191.15 or 0.01869840 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $304.76 or 0.02981246 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.52 or 0.00689864 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $73.20 or 0.00716029 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00010538 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.20 or 0.00060642 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.16 or 0.00471129 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00008927 BTC.
STRAKS Coin Profile
STRAKS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2REv2 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 20th, 2017. STRAKS’s total supply is 47,686,769 coins and its circulating supply is 23,858,907 coins. STRAKS’s official website is straks.tech. STRAKS’s official Twitter account is @STRAKSproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for STRAKS is /r/STRAKSproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
STRAKS Coin Trading
STRAKS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as STRAKS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire STRAKS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy STRAKS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for STRAKS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for STRAKS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.