Stipend (CURRENCY:SPD) traded 11.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. Stipend has a market capitalization of $385,299.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of Stipend was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stipend coin can now be purchased for about $0.0338 or 0.00000412 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and IDAX. During the last week, Stipend has traded 28.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00041962 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.94 or 0.00802232 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021302 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.57 or 0.00250205 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005524 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.32 or 0.00089111 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002329 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003762 BTC.
Stipend (SPD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. It launched on February 10th, 2018. Stipend’s total supply is 11,392,393 coins. The Reddit community for Stipend is /r/stipend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stipend’s official website is stipend.me. Stipend’s official Twitter account is @StipendOff.
Stipend Coin Trading
Stipend can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stipend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stipend should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stipend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stipend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stipend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.