Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 16th. One Status token can now be bought for approximately $0.0293 or 0.00000321 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network, Bithumb, Binance and Livecoin. Status has a total market capitalization of $101.79 million and approximately $17.56 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Status has traded up 2.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004705 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.55 or 0.00356649 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $213.47 or 0.02337208 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010997 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001425 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.47 or 0.00158558 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00018460 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000734 BTC.
Status launched on June 20th, 2017. Status’ total supply is 6,804,870,174 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,470,483,788 tokens. Status’ official Twitter account is @ethstatus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Status is /r/statusim and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Status is status.im.
Status Token Trading
Status can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, DragonEX, Koinex, Ovis, ABCC, Radar Relay, Upbit, IDEX, GOPAX, Ethfinex, OKEx, DDEX, Binance, Bithumb, Bancor Network, Livecoin, LATOKEN, Gate.io, Liqui, Kyber Network, Poloniex, ZB.COM, HitBTC, Tidex, Kucoin, CoinTiger, TOPBTC, IDAX, Cobinhood, IDCM, Huobi, ChaoEX, BigONE, OOOBTC, OTCBTC, Gatecoin, DEx.top and Neraex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.