Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. In the last week, Status has traded 24.3% lower against the dollar. One Status token can currently be bought for $0.13 or 0.00001459 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Huobi, AEX and BigONE. Status has a market capitalization of $464.19 million and approximately $16.06 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008555 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $83.29 or 0.00908243 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003126 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014362 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010940 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00045555 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.75 or 0.00106331 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.54 or 0.00213042 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Status’ launch date was June 19th, 2017. Status’ total supply is 6,804,870,174 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,470,483,788 tokens. Status’ official Twitter account is @ethstatus and its Facebook page is accessible here. Status’ official website is status.im. The Reddit community for Status is /r/statusim and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Status Token Trading
Status can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, BigONE, Gate.io, Huobi, IDEX, Kucoin, ChaoEX, Bittrex, Binance, HitBTC, Tidex, Upbit, Gatecoin, Liqui, Bitfinex, AEX, Cobinhood and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.