SportyCo (CURRENCY:SPF) traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. One SportyCo token can currently be purchased for about $0.0027 or 0.00000032 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ChaoEX, Kucoin, OKEx and Coinbe. SportyCo has a total market capitalization of $146,722.00 and $1,081.00 worth of SportyCo was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SportyCo has traded 8.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004690 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.22 or 0.00380597 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $211.27 or 0.02495739 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011834 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001450 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.81 or 0.00151381 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00018695 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000797 BTC.
SportyCo was first traded on September 27th, 2017. SportyCo’s total supply is 70,673,454 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,587,326 tokens. SportyCo’s official message board is news.sportyco.io. The official website for SportyCo is www.sportyco.io. SportyCo’s official Twitter account is @sportyfi_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SportyCo is /r/SportyFi and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SportyCo
SportyCo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, Kucoin, OKEx, Livecoin, Coinbe and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SportyCo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SportyCo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SportyCo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SportyCo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SportyCo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.