Spectrum (CURRENCY:SPT) traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. Spectrum has a market cap of $138,636.00 and approximately $22,436.00 worth of Spectrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Spectrum token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherFlyer and Hotbit. Over the last seven days, Spectrum has traded 67.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.04 or 0.01491377 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002582 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00020834 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002557 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00001429 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00001892 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00001438 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002533 BTC.
Spectrum (CRYPTO:SPT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 21st, 2013. Spectrum’s total supply is 1,400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,030,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Spectrum is /r/spectrumSPT and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Spectrum’s official website is spectrum-token.com. Spectrum’s official message board is medium.com/@spectrumspt. Spectrum’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Spectrum Token Trading
Spectrum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and EtherFlyer. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spectrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.