SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 25th. During the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded 6.7% higher against the dollar. SolarCoin has a total market cap of $2.36 million and $1,419.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SolarCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0449 or 0.00000557 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Lykke Exchange, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $102.55 or 0.01273300 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001494 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001278 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00000869 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008642 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006867 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001356 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.28 or 0.00065530 BTC.
SolarCoin (CRYPTO:SLR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2014. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,698,471 coins and its circulating supply is 52,602,831 coins. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR. The Reddit community for SolarCoin is /r/SolarCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SolarCoin’s official website is solarcoin.org.
Buying and Selling SolarCoin
SolarCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin, Lykke Exchange and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.