SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded up 1.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. One SnowGem coin can now be bought for about $0.0441 or 0.00000231 BTC on exchanges including Graviex, Mercatox and STEX. SnowGem has a market cap of $1.36 million and approximately $45,383.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, SnowGem has traded down 13.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Beam (BEAM) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00002102 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- FABRK (FAB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Vidulum (VDL) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Defis (XGM) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Grimm (GRIMM) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Litecash (CASH) traded up 47.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SaveToken (SAVE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- 0cash (ZCH) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. SnowGem’s total supply is 30,907,160 coins and its circulating supply is 30,830,068 coins. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Snowgem is a Masternode cryptocurrency based on the Equihash algorithm. “
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Graviex and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SnowGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.