Sinch AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:CLCMF – Get Rating) had its price target upped by investment analysts at Morgan Stanley from SEK 19 to SEK 32 in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday, The Fly reports. The brokerage presently has an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. increased their price objective on shares of Sinch AB (publ) from SEK 45 to SEK 50 in a research note on Thursday, November 3rd.
Sinch AB (publ) Stock Performance
Shares of CLCMF stock opened at 3.86 on Wednesday. Sinch AB has a 52-week low of 1.75 and a 52-week high of 15.78. The firm has a fifty day moving average of 2.37 and a 200-day moving average of 3.33.
Sinch AB (publ) Company Profile
Sinch AB (publ) provides cloud communications services and solutions for enterprises and mobile operators in Sweden, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Brazil, India, Singapore, other European countries, the United States, and internationally. It operates through four segments: Messaging, Voice and Video, Email, and Operators.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sinch AB (publ) (CLCMF)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for Sinch AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sinch AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.