ShaMaran Petroleum Corp. (CVE:SNM – Get Rating) shares passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$0.09 and traded as low as C$0.08. ShaMaran Petroleum shares last traded at C$0.10, with a volume of 6,051,448 shares trading hands.
The business’s 50 day moving average price is C$0.09 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$0.08. The stock has a market cap of C$212.13 million and a P/E ratio of 11.88. The company has a current ratio of 0.75, a quick ratio of 0.14 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1,633.39.
ShaMaran Petroleum Company Profile (CVE:SNM)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
Receive News & Ratings for ShaMaran Petroleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ShaMaran Petroleum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.