Shares of Severn Trent PLC (LON:SVT – Get Free Report) crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 2,561.41 ($32.05) and traded as high as GBX 2,713 ($33.94). Severn Trent shares last traded at GBX 2,661 ($33.29), with a volume of 564,640 shares changing hands.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Barclays raised shares of Severn Trent to an “overweight” rating and reduced their price objective for the company from GBX 3,400 ($42.54) to GBX 3,360 ($42.04) in a research note on Thursday, September 28th.
Severn Trent Stock Down 0.3 %
About Severn Trent
Severn Trent PLC operates as a water and sewerage company in England and Wales. It operates through two segments: Regulated Water and Waste Water, and Business Services. The Regulated Water and Waste Water segment offers water and waste water services to approximately 4.8 million households and businesses.
- Five stocks we like better than Severn Trent
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Severn Trent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Severn Trent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.