Semux (CURRENCY:SEM) traded up 0% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 11th. Semux has a total market cap of $857,620.00 and approximately $1,031.00 worth of Semux was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Semux has traded 19.6% higher against the dollar. One Semux coin can now be purchased for $0.0688 or 0.00000954 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00035740 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00021315 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009023 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004382 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005762 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002298 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0730 or 0.00001014 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
Semux Coin Profile
SEM is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Semux BFT consensus hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 7th, 2017. Semux’s total supply is 12,462,171 coins. Semux’s official Twitter account is @semuxproject. Semux’s official website is www.semux.org.
Semux Coin Trading
Semux can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Semux directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Semux should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Semux using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Semux Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Semux and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.