Semux (CURRENCY:SEM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 18th. Semux has a market capitalization of $1.11 million and approximately $615.00 worth of Semux was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Semux has traded up 1.1% against the dollar. One Semux coin can currently be bought for about $0.0902 or 0.00001073 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00038729 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014792 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009807 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004016 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006343 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002403 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00000895 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000044 BTC.
Semux Coin Profile
Semux is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Semux BFT consensus hashing algorithm. It launched on September 7th, 2017. Semux’s total supply is 12,269,350 coins. Semux’s official Twitter account is @semuxproject. The official website for Semux is www.semux.org.
Semux Coin Trading
Semux can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Semux directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Semux should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Semux using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Semux Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Semux and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.