SaluS (CURRENCY:SLS) traded up 3.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 22nd. During the last week, SaluS has traded up 5.6% against the US dollar. SaluS has a market capitalization of $15.82 million and $5,046.00 worth of SaluS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SaluS coin can currently be purchased for $15.63 or 0.00154376 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, YoBit and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00027028 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002693 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004176 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10,137.39 or 0.99895635 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003079 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00044777 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000403 BTC.
SaluS Coin Profile
SaluS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 12th, 2016. SaluS’s total supply is 1,012,265 coins. SaluS’s official Twitter account is @Kushed_Crypto. SaluS’s official website is saluscoin.info.
Buying and Selling SaluS
SaluS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, Upbit and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SaluS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SaluS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SaluS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SaluS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SaluS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.