Rupiah Token (CURRENCY:IDRT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 23rd. During the last seven days, Rupiah Token has traded down 3% against the dollar. One Rupiah Token token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Rupiah Token has a total market capitalization of $3.03 million and $2.55 million worth of Rupiah Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.62 or 0.00051247 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $345.75 or 0.00719629 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $15.06 or 0.00031339 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 32% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.88 or 0.00037205 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00006157 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.32 or 0.00056854 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002085 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002081 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $2,066.78 or 0.04301733 BTC.
About Rupiah Token
According to CryptoCompare, “Rupiah Token (IDRT) is an Ethereum-based Token (ERC-20) that is fully collateralized 1:1 by Rupiah (IDR) fiat currency. Each IDRT is backed by the equivalent amount of Fiat Rupiah in an Indonesian bank account and can be redeemed for Fiat through the platform. “
Rupiah Token Token Trading
Rupiah Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupiah Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rupiah Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rupiah Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rupiah Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupiah Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.