RoBET (CURRENCY:ROBET) traded up 34% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. One RoBET token can now be bought for about $1.99 or 0.00050125 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and LATOKEN. Over the last seven days, RoBET has traded 101.5% higher against the US dollar. RoBET has a market cap of $1.59 million and $963.00 worth of RoBET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008005 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.14 or 0.00381019 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002730 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025400 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.65 or 0.01778560 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007642 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $681.37 or 0.17152360 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.45 or 0.00238000 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 48.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0966 or 0.00002432 BTC.
RoBET Token Profile
ROBET is a token. It was first traded on August 16th, 2018. RoBET’s total supply is 102,102,102 tokens and its circulating supply is 798,697 tokens. RoBET’s official Twitter account is @RoBET_Coin. RoBET’s official website is www.robetcoin.com.
RoBET Token Trading
RoBET can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RoBET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RoBET should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RoBET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RoBET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RoBET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.