XRP (CURRENCY:XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on July 10th. XRP has a total market cap of $17.57 billion and approximately $190.78 million worth of XRP was traded on exchanges in the last day. One XRP coin can now be bought for about $0.45 or 0.00007036 BTC on popular exchanges including Koineks, Bitsane, Kraken and Huobi. Over the last week, XRP has traded down 9.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002958 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015363 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015783 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.03 or 0.00519307 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.63 or 0.00198586 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00034568 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00054544 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00001070 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00013170 BTC.
XRP Coin Profile
XRP’s genesis date was February 2nd, 2013. XRP’s total supply is 99,991,916,481 coins and its circulating supply is 39,262,444,717 coins. The Reddit community for XRP is /r/ripple and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for XRP is ripple.com. The official message board for XRP is www.xrpchat.com. XRP’s official Twitter account is @Ripple and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “XRP is a decentralized digital asset. The current minimum transaction cost required by the network for a standard transaction is 0.00001 XRP, considerably less than Bitcoin. It settles payments in 3-4 seconds which is much faster than Bitcoin. XRP handles up to 1,500 transactions per second, and it can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa (50,000 transactions per second, as of July 2017.) XRP is the native cryptocurrency of the Ripple network.”
XRP Coin Trading
XRP can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ripple China, CoinEgg, CoinEx Market, Huobi, Unocoin, Qryptos, Zebpay, BTCTurk, Coinrail, CoinFalcon, Coinone, Orionx, Bitlish, RippleFox, BitMarket, LakeBTC, Vebitcoin, Exrates, OTCBTC, Gatehub, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bitfinex, Kraken, Bitso, Cryptomate, BTC Markets, Ovis, CoinBene, Braziliex, ZB.COM, BCEX, Korbit, Bitstamp, OKEx, Bitsane, Bits Blockchain, Upbit, Mr. Exchange, The Rock Trading, Koinex, Bitbank, Coinbe, Sistemkoin, xBTCe, LiteBit.eu, BTC Trade UA, Fatbtc, CEX.IO, BitFlip, Exmo, Bithumb, GOPAX, Binance, Quoine, Indodax, BitBay, Poloniex, Bittrex, Kuna, BX Thailand, HitBTC, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Koineks, Bitbns, Abucoins, Gate.io and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as XRP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XRP should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy XRP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for XRP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XRP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.