REPO (CURRENCY:REPO) traded up 18.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One REPO coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00000219 BTC on major exchanges. REPO has a market capitalization of $2.65 million and approximately $102,822.00 worth of REPO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, REPO has traded up 23% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002589 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001866 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $35.01 or 0.00065342 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.71 or 0.00262590 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00004296 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $619.66 or 0.01156388 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.77 or 0.00031298 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $393.51 or 0.00734364 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53,644.54 or 1.00109583 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Repo Coin is a decentralized platform for the car lending and repossession industry. Repo Coin's team aims to use blockchain technology to solve the industry problems related to insecurities of non-payment by the borrowers. REPO is a Stellar-based token that serves as a currency on the Repo Coin platform. “
Buying and Selling REPO
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as REPO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade REPO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase REPO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for REPO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REPO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.