RedFOX Labs (CURRENCY:RFOX) traded up 39% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 12th. One RedFOX Labs token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0286 or 0.00000277 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, RedFOX Labs has traded up 25.4% against the dollar. RedFOX Labs has a market cap of $2.81 million and $18,902.00 worth of RedFOX Labs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $44.63 or 0.00431333 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.32 or 0.00099708 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006713 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00038653 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003155 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 27% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002718 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000458 BTC.
RedFOX Labs Profile
RedFOX Labs (CRYPTO:RFOX) is a token. Its genesis date was April 1st, 2019. RedFOX Labs’ total supply is 1,000,631,417 tokens and its circulating supply is 98,231,708 tokens. The official website for RedFOX Labs is redfoxlabs.io. RedFOX Labs’ official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling RedFOX Labs
RedFOX Labs can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coineal. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RedFOX Labs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RedFOX Labs should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RedFOX Labs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RedFOX Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RedFOX Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.