A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for SSP Group PLC (LON: SSPG):
- 9/12/2017 – SSP Group PLC had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc..
- 9/7/2017 – SSP Group PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 600 ($8.09) price target on the stock.
- 9/5/2017 – SSP Group PLC was downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley to an “underweight” rating. They now have a GBX 480 ($6.47) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 450 ($6.07).
- 8/30/2017 – SSP Group PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 600 ($8.09) price target on the stock.
- 7/21/2017 – SSP Group PLC is now covered by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The). They set a “neutral” rating and a GBX 512 ($6.90) price target on the stock.
SSP Group PLC (SSPG) traded down 0.96% during trading on Tuesday, hitting GBX 515.50. 949,165 shares of the company traded hands. SSP Group PLC has a 12-month low of GBX 312.30 and a 12-month high of GBX 563.50. The firm’s market capitalization is GBX 2.45 billion. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 530.80 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 477.34.
SSP Group plc is an operator of food and beverage concessions in travel locations, operating restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts, lounges and stores in airports, train stations, motorway service stations and other locations. The Company’s segments are the UK, Continental Europe, North America and the Rest of the World (RoW).
Receive News & Ratings for SSP Group PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SSP Group PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.